Lutheran Carnival

A weekly/bi-weekly roundup of the best posts in the confessional Lutheran blogosphere, as submitted by the authors.

Freitag, Januar 05, 2007

A Note on LC XL

There have been a couple of comments asking whether I received some late submissions to the carnival. I did, but since I extended the deadline, I had to cut things of at some point. Last Saturday on 7 PM (0100 Sunday UTC, GMT, or Zulu) I had to stop taking submissions. There was also one person who submitted three links from his blog (we were allowing three links from other blogs. The two link from your own blog rule still applied.) I'll make sure the extra submission makes it to the next carnival. Even with that cutoff, the carnival was still put up a little late (I personally aim for 12pm CST aka 1800 UTC). If, for some reason, you don't want your late submissions to be in the next carnival, let Dan at NR know.

Labels: