Lutheran Carnival

A weekly/bi-weekly roundup of the best posts in the confessional Lutheran blogosphere, as submitted by the authors.

Montag, Dezember 04, 2006

Update

I just finished adding the blog widget to this blog. It at least gives you some idea of who's hosting the next carnival. I would also encourage everyone to add it to your blogs and help us spread the word (or at least give you all a reminder (I apparently need it as badly as you all do)) as to when carnival posts are due.

I also want to remind our new hosts that you are allowed to put your own posts into the carnival. We have had numerous hosts who have forgotten to put their own blog posts into the carnival.

Also as a reminder, I hope to have the schedule up for carnivals XLI-L. We would greatly appreciate anyone who would be willing to volunteer to host one of these.