Lutheran Carnival

A weekly/bi-weekly roundup of the best posts in the confessional Lutheran blogosphere, as submitted by the authors.

Donnerstag, Januar 25, 2007

Reminder for Lutheran Carnival XLII

Friday is the deadline for the 42nd edition of the Lutheran Carnival, hosted by House, M.Div. I doubt he will be as generous with the Overtime as I was. :)

Recently I checked some of my blog stats and noticed that I was still getting hits from last year's Lutheran Carnivals. Unlike articles served by RSS feeds, the carnivals stay until a particular blogger chooses to delete. If a post means something to you, send it in.

1 Comments:

  • At Donnerstag, Januar 25, 2007 3:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonym said…

    This is Carol Rutz of BadCarol! Just want to drop a note letting you know that I've submitted some links to you, plus a recommended blog post from someone else.

    If you needed someone to host the next one, let me know and I can host one for you.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home