Lutheran Carnival

A weekly/bi-weekly roundup of the best posts in the confessional Lutheran blogosphere, as submitted by the authors.

Mittwoch, März 08, 2006

A few more things to think about

1) I should have made this more clear: if you need to either move up the deadline for submissions or will be posting the carnival early, I would greatly appreciate it if you would email one of us and tell us you need to move a date. I can then announce it on my blog and every other blog I can post on.

2) Also, I beg all future hosts to announce you are hosting the carnival on your own blog and put up any pertinent information there.

On that note, TK needs the posts for this week's blog early. So the deadline is being moved up to 11:59 CST Thursday. Basically, I'm saying have your posts in by Thursday evening.