Lutheran Carnival

A weekly/bi-weekly roundup of the best posts in the confessional Lutheran blogosphere, as submitted by the authors.

Samstag, August 13, 2005

Looking for posts for the next Carnival

Such is the nature of a carnival. While I continue to tweak and get the first carnival post ready for its debut tomorrow, I'm already putting out the call for the next round of carnival links. There was an old saying I learned: to be early is to be on time, to be on time is to be late, and to be late is to be early for next time. So, if you had a link you were going to send or a post you were going to write but time just ran out on you, no worries. You're early for next time.

A lot of you got your posts in early for this first carnival, and for that I thank you.

In case you forgot, here's the post on how you enter. It will be the same routine. The only difference is that I will be hosting it on my main blog rather than this blog.

1 Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home