Lutheran Carnival

A weekly/bi-weekly roundup of the best posts in the confessional Lutheran blogosphere, as submitted by the authors.

Mittwoch, Januar 23, 2008

Reminder for Lutheran Carnival LXVIII

It's Tuesday, and time to be thinking about submitting your post or someone else's to the Lutheran Carnival.

In Christian freedom, you can follow the rules. Or don't. I'll read the posts. Your opinions are valuable, and I'll use them.

I have yet to decide which Lutheran/church father to highlight. Sunday is the commemoration date of St. John Chrysostom. While he is most certainly a figure worthy to be featured, I think more soldiers of the church militant, rather than the church triumphant, are in order. Being featured on the Lutheran Carnival isn't exactly receiving the Sabre of Boldness, but an interview would be a challenge I appreciate.

I've rambled too much. Send your posts in by Friday, January 25, for the Carnival on the 27th. I will host the carnival on the frozen tundra of Necessary Roughness.