Lutheran Carnival

A weekly/bi-weekly roundup of the best posts in the confessional Lutheran blogosphere, as submitted by the authors.

Mittwoch, April 04, 2007

Reminder for Lutheran Carnival XLVII

The Lutheran Carnival for Holy Week will be hosted at Aardvark Alley. Posts are due Friday for the Sunday post.

I've already recommended one post, but there are more out there. Plus, there are some new Lutheran blogs that are discuss Christian involvement in the secular realm. I hope to see some good stuff from them, too. :)

1 Comments:

  • At Freitag, April 06, 2007 11:02:00 PM, Blogger Orycteropus Afer said…

    I'm going to post on my blog after this comment, so if you wish, you can put it on the Carnival blog: Because of my own and others' busy schedules over Holy Week and the Triduum, this Aardvark will accept any submissions received by 1:00 p.m. on Easter Sunday.

     

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home